TD 3995 REQUESTING DEPLOYMENT

Hey Jeff, how are you doing bro?

Your TD looks really good, but as pointed out, we will need to see more (and more specific) pictures of your armor and gear. We need them to be big enough to see all the details and requirements being met.

Check this, it will help you know what you need to post:

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=7915

And if you have any doubt on what is the best way to post pictures, just let us know or PM. We will be glad to help.

Saludos

Juan

I took the pictures for him. We'll work on getting more and larger. He's got it all covered. flat green lenses, correct # of ab buttons, knee plate, fabric belt, field pack, tk4510 sandtrooper helmet stickers, hyperfirm E-11, leather boots and pauldron from trooper supplies, soft cloth straps on shoulders.

Wow amazing greatly good looking ! When i see a nice TD i get the same feeling as when i first saw my wife 4 years ago !!! :rolleyes:

What are the lenses, they don't look like the thin acetate ? They look great and i want some to look at my wife.

We'll work on getting the close ups. The lenses are reflective, got them from a member here. JEff and "Bountyone" troop together, so we wanted them to match. The knee plate issue I think might be the angle, I was standing on a stool when I took it. We fudge a little on some pieces because of his height.

If you guys want green mirror lenses, this guy is awesome. I always got my colored lenses from him for my clone, and I just got a red one for my Royal guard. They are not super thick but they aren't flimsy either. Thick enough to use in a helmet and they look amazing!

http://stores.ebay.com/cashsfootballvisorinserts

Posted Image

• 5 months later...