Quartermaster is Down, but not out

Quartermaster

Thank you one and all for your well wishes!

The MEPD truly is a Brotherhood, a Family.

It was 65 and sunny in NY today. I was feeling a bit better so I dragged myself out of bed and spent some time out on my deck getting some fresh air and sun. Hoping to be feeling much better after the weekend.

It really means alot to me that so many of you took the time to post. Thanks again!

Hi there brother, how are you today, better and stronger i hope.

I hope you are back on track strong real soon.

All the best from north europe here bro.

Hugs :)

• 2 weeks later...

:blink:

I just saw this!

Get well soon Quartermaster, and will be putting you on my prayer list if that is ok?

this pnuemonia thing is getting around...3 people here in my town have had it and it's nasty..there has also been a wierd high fever virus going around too...every one wash thier hands& stay safe!

Diana (ShortTrooper )

Thank you Rolf, Gordon and Diana! I am back up and around and feeling much better! Still have a nagging chest cough, but at least I can breathe again!!!

Thank you very much to everyone for your concern. A BIG Thank You to all my pack customers for understanding the delay in getting you all finished. Still getting caught up, but almost back on track.

Thank you Rolf, Gordon and Diana! I am back up and around and feeling much better! Still have a nagging chest cough, but at least I can breathe again!!!

Thank you very much to everyone for your concern. A BIG Thank You to all my pack customers for understanding the delay in getting you all finished. Still getting caught up, but almost back on track.

YAY!!!

Glad to see you are doing better...still take it easy..and every ones prayers and good thoughts must of worked!

Diana (ShortTrooper )