Quartermaster is Down, but not out

Quartermaster

Figured I would quickly post this.

After weeks of burning the candle at both ends with work, kids, pack builds and trying to finish my own project, it finally caught up with me.

I pushed myself to make our big troop this past Sunday even though I wasn't feeling well, and yesterday, I ended up in the hospital.

Diagnosis....Pneumonia.

It's gonna take me a few days to get back on my feet.

As a result, all pack builds that are currently underway or are pending are going to be delayed a bit.

I really want to apologize for this inconvenience. Please bear with me and I will get these finished and shipped as soon as possible.

Figured I would quickly post this.

After weeks of burning the candle at both ends with work, kids, pack builds and trying to finish my own project, it finally caught up with me.

I pushed myself to make our big troop this past Sunday even though I wasn't feeling well, and yesterday, I ended up in the hospital.

Diagnosis....Pneumonia.

It's gonna take me a few days to get back on my feet.

As a result, all pack builds that are currently underway or are pending are going to be delayed a bit.

I really want to apologize for this inconvenience. Please bear with me and I will get these finished and shipped as soon as possible.

Gear up and gear well trooper the harsh weather of Tatoonie, needs you back!

Posted Image

Thank you all for your well wishes. I will do my best to get back on my feet as soon as I can.

Some heavy duty antibiotics and some much needed down time should do the trick.

Juan, your pack is 90% completed. Just a few finishing touches and you will be all set. Your pack is my 1st priority as soon as I can stand long enough to get something done, yours will be good to go.

Thank you again for understanding.

Juan, your pack is 90% completed. Just a few finishing touches and you will be all set. Your pack is my 1st priority as soon as I can stand long enough to get something done, yours will be good to go.

Wow!! A surprise pack for me!!!

THX you bro!!

;)

LOL!!

Saludos

Having such a common name, this happens to me a lot. PPL shout Juan at the street and every single time I turn, even if I know it is not me. hehehe...

Wow!! A surprise pack for me!!!

THX you bro!!

;)

LOL!!

Saludos

Having such a common name, this happens to me a lot. PPL shout Juan at the street and every single time I turn, even if I know it is not me. hehehe...

Ha Ha! I can do one for you too Juan!

This one is spoken for however by Juan, aka "BananoPower22"

Burning the candle at BOTH ends... BRILLIANT!

(gets out matches)

Seriously though man, minus the pneumonia I know where you're coming from... namely "Washingtonville, NY." :P

Take it easy and get better!