Im pretty sure that new "armor" smell is gone

kirbyharless

Thaks to some serious help from trooper1 (while fighting off the flu) I was able to get really near completion on Friday. I have to re-sew a few things,shoulders and re-adjust the garter (which is why im not wearing) and finish my belt up. Jay said that my pauldron is finished and my backpack has arrived (jay says great work by the way RICK!!!)A few other little odds and ends and I will be ready to submit for membership.. Here are some pics of how the weathering turned out.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Very nice but Chris you cannot become a member of 501st without an avatar here !

Yeah I know.. tried to use the same one I had on the FISD but it wont load up.. and I am having issues resizing any other pics to post...

nice are u a member of the 501st yet?

No not yet.. this is my first go around.. hopefully in the next week or so I will be submitting my pics to my garrison for approval. I started out in the FISD but was convinced to play in the sand... And loving the decision...

Cant wait to see it all put together man....The flu SUCKS!!!! Ive been fighting it myself and strep decided to visit the same time.

OUCH!!! streptococcusinfluenza quarantine time.... Honesly not sure how Jay was able to help, he was battling the entire time..

Yeah I know.. tried to use the same one I had on the FISD but it wont load up.. and I am having issues resizing any other pics to post...

Wow I did manage to link my account here with my facebook.. thats pretty cool...

Hey nice pics. LOL

Now you have to get up here and get your backpack and Pauldron. :D

Rick, one question? How did you get the sand to stick on the backpack without glue showing?

Interesting at the least.