Attaching Spanish Pouches.

I have read a few threads where troopers ask for ideas or references on how to attach Spanish Pouches. So I decided I should share how I am attaching mine.

FIrst: Spanish pouches hang under the belt on the sides, having the top of the pouch meeting the lower edge of the belt.

What I did was this:

1. With a clothes wire hanger I made a rectangle and inserted it in the Pouch's loop.

2. Closed the wire rectangle with electricians tape.

3. Ran a strip of black elastic across the rectangle and glued it close with hot glue.

4. Add a square of black industrial strength velcro to the elastic.

5. Add a strip of white industrial strength velcro to the belt on the back in the correct place.

6. Thats it! :D

EDITED-----

Scroll down to se pictures lower on this same thread.

Original pictures were lost.

-----------------

I still need a picture of the belt and another one wearing the whole thing... I will post it as soon as possible, but you get the idea.

Saludos

post-1761-071420400 1302295823_thumb.jpg

post-1761-072972600 1302295824_thumb.jpg

post-1761-038149100 1302295825_thumb.jpg

post-1761-003404000 1302295826_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Juan,

I followed this tutorial mate and it worked great just wanted to share my findings with everyone too.

Bent a coat hanger wire for the bracket on the pouch and then looped some black webbing through and glued it together at the top with E6000 along with a small pad of velcro.

Posted Image

Then simply stuck the self adhesive velcro to the inside of the belt both sides.

Posted Image

Et voila, a really easy solution to something that may scare the heck out of you, as to how you are ever going to do it.

Posted Image

Thanks

Nick

• 1 month later...

Spanish pouches were pretty commonitem about a year amd a half ago. They were affordable too about 6usd each. But then, it seems that the Spanish Pouch fever over here had every supplier running out of stock and now they are very scarce.

There is a future project by a member here, but until he announces it, I guess you must keep looking forthem online.

Iron Ram found several links about a month ago with different suppliers and articles, maybe you can go through those sellers and githa little luck you can get yourself a pair.

Anyway, sooner or later I am sure we will find a new source for them.

Saludos.

• 4 weeks later...

any news on these yet mr iron ram? :thumbsup:

This is the last word I got on march 25

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have had some rough times up here in the Coalfields...bad flooding has hit hard and my girlfrield and her parents lost everything, so I have been helping them clean up and fix their house as best we can....so I have not had much time for emailing lately....I am having the sample pouch made now

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...