MG-42 Blueprints

Hello,

I have been busy working on the MG42 drawings and want to give you all a sneak peak at what I have so far. Please understand that this drawing is in no way dimensional accurate. It is being done from photos only so it is relatively close; at least it looks like a MG42. Normally I would like to have a little more information on a subject before attempt it, but I have been searching for a couple of years now and not that much is available on the web. I even considered buying a parts kit just to the drawings, but let’s just say that was not received well. The only dimension that I have is and overall length of 1230mm.

Stay tuned I have started drawings for both the MG-15 and the MG-34.

So take a look and let me know what you all think constructive criticism is always welcome.

Alan

P.S. This image is too large for the web browser to display so you'll need to download it to view it. This is still only a draft.

http://propaholics.wolfchasers.com/maia ... elease.gif

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks. The MG34 is next. I am finishing up the MG15 and the Drum magazine and then I'll start on the MG34. I have a ton of great reference material for the MG34 that I have been sent by a number of folks around the net, I even have a scanned copy of one of the factory cutaway blueprints to work from. I have more reference material for the MG34 than all the others put together. So stay tuned.

Alan

Way to go Alan

I'm still waiting for your MG34 drawing and measurement.

Can't wait till you finish them.

---

BenS