Steve Sansweet is now a 501st Member

Gordonator

I'll have to talk to the GGG GML.

Those costumes is horrible.

The TK is an FX straight out of the box

The Tusken is obviously not a recent pic.

;)

Congrats to Steve but yes that helmet has to go and an FX can be modified to look better.

501st accepts FX helmets ? :blink:

Why would Steve not get an accuate armor its not like he doesn't have the money : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Sansweet

• 6 years later...

I've recently visited the exposition called StarWars Identities which supposedly has original props. My advice would be..don't go if it turns up in your neighbourhood somewhere. It's a total waste of money. The TK that was on display there had shoes with wooden soles, the Tusken raider was iffy as were more of the props and costumes.

Why I am posting this here is that there was one TK helmet that had "Steve" written inside of it, never saw that before but it looked like the "Dave M" helmet, so I immediatley thought if he has "sponsored" this exhibition with some items out of hiws own collection.

If so he still needs to upgrade his collection but maybe I'm just being a spoiled little sandtrooper here...