A big warnig

Trooper6313

I bought this backpack from James Ross My link

It took like 9 months to get it and I have never heard in my life so many stories about why it took so long time.

I paid 300 US dollar for the sh.. he send me + shipping to Sweden. Now I have to buy stuff to try to remake the backpack as good as I can.

On the picture the "hamburger stack" is off that "he" made. I hade to buy a cistern from Singapore that is more movie accurate.

A real "rip off".

Just a big warning to everybody for this liar and bad bad boy Ross.

Look at the pictures.

Look at the radioplate and you will guffaw.

My link

My link

My link

My link

My link

My link

ARE YOU SERIOUS!?! That is what he sent you? :angry: Did he tell you that it would be like the one on his site?

Do you mind sharing how much he charged you for THAT?

Really sorry to hear this buddy. :(

Smally.

ARE YOU SERIOUS!?! That is what he sent you? :angry: Did he tell you that it would be like the one on his site?

Do you mind sharing how much he charged you for THAT?

Really sorry to hear this buddy. :(

Smally.

I just say Im glad I live far far away from that person. I paid 300 US dollar and shipping was if I remember 100 us dollar.

I just say Im glad I live far far away from that person. I paid 300 US dollar and shipping was if I remember 100 us dollar.

Oh dude that's bad :( Have you told him that you are not happy with it and that you want your money back? What a bast***

Speak to a certain backpack builder on here and see if there is anything he can do to help you out.

Oh dude that's bad :( Have you told him that you are not happy with it and that you want your money back? What a bast***

Speak to a certain backpack builder on here and see if there is anything he can do to help you out.

Yes now I have got a cistern from Singapore and I also did get a very good radioplate from a trooper here at MEPD.

He also did say that he was going to pay for the shipping because of the big delay - but did he,NO!

Man so sorry

I just can't imagine how anybody could do something like that

anytime I've ever made anything for anybody I Always weary

Will they like it will it last like for ever

I could never ever do something like that and feel good about my self

My wife and mom always nag that I give my stuff away

Very sorry you got ripped off

is that anything that can be done to help this guy at least get some of his money back, that is just disgusting how you have been treated.

My sons mini back pack is far superior to that but having said that it was built here buy the best.

oh man this sucks .....

well i did a quick search for you and it seems this guy has been given a TD id and is also a member of the 501st, however it does say his name is classified my bet is its the same person

get in touch with his Garrison Commander

501st Legion - Member Search Results

1 record(s) found for 8733 in the category of tkid

TKID Name Nickname Garrison

TD 8733 Classified Record Garrison Tyranus

I was kicking around the idea of getting a pack from him (this was before Dirty Boy and Quartermaster entered the picture) I felt the price was steep and opted for Crashmann's kit and built mine on my own.Sorry you had a bad experience-you really expect better treatment from a Trooper Brother.

I just checked the pics-that is bad! Quartermaster did a pack for someone overseas and managed to do it in two pieces (that screwed together) to save on shipping. I have seen his packs and they are awesome!

I was kicking around the idea of getting a pack from him (this was before Dirty Boy and Quartermaster entered the picture) I felt the price was steep and opted for Crashmann's kit and built mine on my own.Sorry you had a bad experience-you really expect better treatment from a Trooper Brother.

I just checked the pics-that is bad! Quartermaster did a pack for someone overseas and managed to do it in two pieces (that screwed together) to save on shipping. I have seen his packs and they are awesome!

Thank you for sympathy brother.

Hey man, that sucks....if you want to send me your pack, Ill see if i can rework it for you...sorry you got burned bro :(

Thank you so much for your offer. I have now bought a cistern and on thursday I will buy a radioplate from TK7713.I will try to find all other parts and change all after. Maybe you can help me find the parts that missing for me to tell were I can buy them?

You know, to send to you will cost and also the costums when it comes back to Sweden because of EU rules.

I realy apreciate your offering to help me here.

Many thank´s again :)

Thank you so much for your offer. I have now bought a cistern and on thursday I will buy a radioplate from TK7713.I will try to find all other parts and change all after. Maybe you can help me find the parts that missing for me to tell were I can buy them?

You know, to send to you will cost and also the costums when it comes back to Sweden because of EU rules.

I realy apreciate your offering to help me here.

Many thank´s again :)

No problem at all....Let me know :)

Man, that is horrible.

I'm so sorry! :\

All I can find of TD-8733 is that his information is private on the 501st.

Did you PayPal him?

I think I'd try and get a refund... something... that is ludicrous.

For $400 I would expect something of good quality. And to wait 9 months for it?? :blink:

But all is not lost brother, I do see some parts that can be reuse. Namely,

1) Frame, is it bend to the correct angle?

2) Mortar tube and Radar dish

3) mushroom cap and blue bottle, though the bottle need to be cut shorter

4) Filter

Since you already gotten a cistern from me and raido faceplate from someone, you only need accurate seed trays now right?

If you ever need a Thermal Detonator control panel plate I have a trimmed one lying around can sell you at "cost" price if you ever need it. Just let me know.

If you want to build the 'filter' pack like the one you received was intended,i had a tupperware 'stow n go' if you want,you just need to cover the actual shipping cost,LMK bro

Posted ImagePosted Image

Holy cow! I'm speechless.

I wish you would have found Dirty Boy or myself before you ordered with this guy. I hope you can recoup some of your $ through Paypal.

Like Dirty Boy and others have stated, feel free to contact me if I can help you out with reworking that pack. I'd be happy to help out.

Holy cow! I'm speechless.

I wish you would have found Dirty Boy or myself before you ordered with this guy. I hope you can recoup some of your $ through Paypal.

Like Dirty Boy and others have stated, feel free to contact me if I can help you out with reworking that pack. I'd be happy to help out.

Agreed, this is crazy.

Ive got the trays boxed and ready to go man.