*DONE* 6985 REQUESTING DEPLOYMENT

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rick - lol :D

No, It's cool, Brother! I know that the SC Garrison has been pretty busy with applications and training lately, so I totally understand that there will be a slight delay. I'm seriously going to use this extra time to tweak the armor and pack a little bit more. B)

BTW, I got this Radio Dial decal in the mail today from TK 4510. It looks perfect on the pack you made me, no?

Posted Image

Rick - lol :D

No, It's cool, Brother! I know that the SC Garrison has been pretty busy with applications and training lately, so I totally understand that there will be a slight delay. I'm seriously going to use this extra time to tweak the armor and pack a little bit more. B)

BTW, I got this Radio Dial decal in the mail today from TK 4510. This totally looks perfect on the pack you made me, no?

Posted Image

Awesome....he has great decals

Rick - Thx again for the pack, Bro! The details and work you put into creating this thing is fantastic! I hope others will look to you (and Quartermaster) as one of the many great resources here in the MEPD for screen accurate packs!

I can't wait to join the 'Dirty Boys'! :D

Posted Image

My link

Nathan - COOL!!! Thx, Brother! Now to get down and dirty...er...Dirtier! :D

Below are the hand plate mods you requested...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Juan - I finally got approved for TD status! Woo Hoo! :)

Also, below are the mods you had requested as well. Back Plate strapping set-up and repainted AB Plate section...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

If any more mods are needed, Guys please let me know! B)

Rick - Thx, Bro! And thx again for a fantastic pack! I'm finally going to be able to hunt droids with you and the 'Dirty Boys' (and Girls) now! (Ah, it's the little things in life!) :lol:

Very cool TD bro!

And also, great attitude getting the requested mods done and even being patient with your TD designation.

That says a lot about you! :D

On a side note, I have to say that the French pouch you are using would not be accepted for deployment on its own, but since you are also using two MP40 leather pouches you are fine.

So, without further note, Congratulations MIcheal, you are now Officially Deployed as a MEPD Police Officer.

Check this link

And send me or Bluey the picture you want for your deployment profile.

Saludos

Juan

So, without further note, Congratulations MIcheal, you are now Officially Deployed as a MEPD Police Officer.

Congratulations!! :salute:

Yes, email me a pic (action-style) and I'll get it online.

If you want a version that's printable size, make sure it's high-res... 150 dpi at least. B)

Thanks, Everyone for welcoming me into the ranks of the "Down & Dirty"! B)

Ever since I first heard of this detachment, I was hooked to try and become one of you elite troopers. Months of visiting the boards and asking for advice brought me to where I am now with the MEPD. From trial and error on armor fittings, wrong accessories, bad fitting HIPS (haha)The trip was well worth it! I am happy and proud to march alongside you all. Much Mahalo again, People!

Noel - I finally get to serve under your command, Brother!

Juan - Thx for the advice you've given me over the past couple of months!

Rick - Thx again to one of the best pack builders in the MEPD!

Rolf - Thx for being an inspiration to all of us armor builders! 'Nuff said!

Nathan ( SCG / GML) - Thx for being patient with me through this whole process. (Starting from becoming a TK STUNT to a TD) And this TD process didn't just start last week. I've been in contact with you on advice since last November! haha

And to the rest of the troopers of the MEPD, a big MAHALO to each and every one of you for asking the questions and giving the answers on the boards to help us newbies get Sandy the right way!

Sorry, if it sounds like I'm just rambling Everyone. It's just a great feeling to be able to emulate a character from a movie(s) which obviously inspired each and everyone of us growing up!

(Now if I can only figure out how to mass produce 'Jedi Mind Trick Dampeners' for our lids, we'd all be set!) :D

Oh, please feel free to check out my website. Just a collection of the commissioned Comic Book Artwork I do for a living. Hence the name "SCRIBBLER". (Warning: Some Mature Content)

My link

Posted Image

Gordon - Thx again, Brother! I first told you on the MEPD FB page back in December that I was gunning for deployment by at least this Summer's end remember? Wow, I guess that was pretty fast, huh? lol

Glad to finally be here! :salute: