TK-4510 helmet #1

TD-4510

my lid was made by mike from trooperbay... He does awsome work....well worth it and he has great communication.. fantastic guy to deal with. Did I mention it comes already finished...yes painted... dude is awsome

I mentioned his name at an event last week.. it seems not too many people know his work... I can tell ya being a newbie that he was a great find to help with my build.

Yes...

You will find that what seems to be common knowledge in forums like the MEDP, FISD and even non 501st communities like the RPF and TDH is not common knowledge on the trooping/convention/avarage 501st joe world.

This is cause these communities, even if they are reference and have a fair amount of members and their histories go back several years, are a small minority and most ppl wearing white armor does not care or know about accuracy. They are fine trooping and getting an FX or TE derived set, put it together and go to events!

This is perfectly good if you ask me. Great thing about this hobby is that there is a little bit for everyone to enjoy.

But once you start taking about split rivets, lighting filters an small Spanish pouches, you can tell who is here for which side of the hobby.

Just always remember we are all here to have fun and enjoy our hobby, even if you wear a 2nd hand FX bucket or the armor used in production in 1976 used by Anthony Forrest in the Move Along scene. :)

Mike has made a great contribution to this hobby setting up an online store for us to find most of the supplies and decals in the same place, and making many great video tutorials.

And he is well know for putting together great buckets!

I am sure you can expect the same from his kits!

Saludos.

Juan