Brothers Helping Brothers 2011

DirtyBoy

You know I am in to build a backpack.

Just need to know if those willing to donate pack parts want them used for this build or not.

I will build the pack regardless of donated parts or at my expense, makes no difference.

lets get the word out on this troops....id like to see some nominations in the next few weeks so we can get the whole thing rolling. there are going to be some great items for the deserving member....

anyone have anyone they want to nominate?

You Betcha,Dirty.One man whom I am proud to call Garrison and MEPD Deployed Brother-Mr. John Hopper AKA Quartermaster. As I am sure many of my other MEPD Brothers can say that he is always willing to help someone out with advice or one of his wonderful backpacks.I attended a Troop today (that unfortunately John could not attend due to work) that a year ago at the same troop was the first time I met John face to face. We had something in common and we had chatted on the Garrison boards and I could tell he was a good guy.He is also a Great Dad (his son AJ has armor that John bought and put together for him) and I know from seeing his posts and knowing the kind of guy he is he would always be one of the first guys in line to help out someone in need.It is also nice after a late day at work to come home and see a PM titled "Whats Up?" or "Checking in" from Quartermaster. I know he is going to say he doesn't deserve this because thats John. Thank you for your time, Dave

• 4 weeks later...