not much, but a start

Wolf

Posted Image

not much but it's a start. kinda wish i would have made the barrel longer, BUT that can be done later or on another one. just got too excited and glued it all together this evening (in between children fighting, cooking dinner, etc etc etc) hehehe

tomorrow, the primer... maybe more?

Just got mine in from doopys this week, something going on with their mail as it took 6 weeks to arrive. Can you tell me what you used for the small coil wire? Can you post a photo of the two places where it should connect? I really like the conversion kit so far and think it is well worth the investment as now I have a cool looking blaster with lights and sounds.

:laser:

Thanks

really? mine came in under a week! as for the wire I had some 18 guage rebar wire laying around. i wrapped it around a 3/8ths inch rod I had and stretched it a tad. i used a small drill bit and drilled into the outside horizontal tube and the outside pointy part on the speaker resin cover. added some epoxy on the end of the wire and stuck it in the holes.

It took over 2 months to get a package from Spain and less than 5 DAYS to get one from the UK... I think they need to share what they're smokin' in customs.

(great... now they've probably flagged my IP) :blink::unsure: