Cushmann problems?

Hey troops,

Does anyone here know if Cushmann is still delivering, because his site is down and a garrison member of mine ordered a MG34/DLT-19 kit and paid for it in full but it still hasn't arrived? Order was placed in September last year..

There are also no replies on the mails that are being sent out to him. :unsure:

If anyone knows something more lmk or shoot me a pm.

Thanks in advance troops! :salute:

I've had the same problem, made an order and paid in full with no item delivered. Sent numerous mails and got an answer after about 5 mails saying that they've had some problems with the site but that they promised to take care of my order. Then nothing. Still haven't received anything, and I think I placed my order in August last year. Would warn everyone here from buying from them since they obviously don't deliver and don't care that much about answering e-mails either.

Thanks for sharing your experience here bro'..but what I don't get is that I've actually never heard about Cushmann not delivering..that's what ringed a bell for me.

But it is correct that the site is down then... <_<

Let's see what happens next...

The site works: http://www.cushmanpaintball.com/

Boy i'm happy about cool people here who warned me not to buy from them months ago! Thanks guys. I was gonna buy from them but asked about 5 people before then i bought from a member here instead.

Before buying on internet we should ALWAYS ask other's opinions.

Like ebay, i never buy from someone who only has sold 1 or 2 items with no rating !

Sorry to hear that guys. <_<

It took about 6 months for me to get my dc-15 long for my clone. The problem comes from the fact that on his site, he says it will take a minimum of 8 weeks and I think there is like a 6 week claims time limit on paypal. I got mine only after emailing him every single day for like a week requesting either my money back or the product. He didn't even respond till about the 6th email.

Yes it was. The very one I had to fight to get from him.

I guess at least it got some use!

Dang...this is horrible guys! I have plans to make a T-21 sometime in the future. Hopefully i can manage to make an inexpensive option for those on a limited budget.

This seems to be a recurring theme when it comes to Cushmann products. It took a really long time for me to get my E-11 and when I got it I was really let down with the quality. I wanted to return it but figured it wouldn't be worth the time or effort.

For my money (and service) slavefive and sci-fire are the way to go.

Just my 2 cents

It's good that he offers stuff that is affordable and I can appreciate his skillset however it's just unfortunate that so many have been burned at this point. There are much better options for blasters nowadays anyway. The quality builds people are doing are far superior to a vac formed blasters of the past.

I came about this close (fingers 1/2 inch apart) to getting a Cushmann T-21.Skutch and a few other guys told me Hyperfirm is the way to go and they are the best. Sorry to hear about the problems you guys have been having with Cushmann, it will help other guys to stay away from them-like the advice I got.

yea...hyperfirm or woodchuck are probably the best options. I only got the Cushmann because John was selling his at a good price, and i knew there would be no issues getting it. I wouldnt really say it was a "good option" , I modded it alot, but it still seems like a nice blaster. One day ill upgrade.

Thanks my brothers,

The big problem is that when a complete blaster arrives at our customs it's bye bye...

So that's why I told my fellow trooper to go and try one of Cushmann's kits..

It is so frikkin hard to get the right BFG's imported here in the Netherlands. For example, I got my HF DLT-19 through Rolf..shipping it to Denmark first and then picking it up. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...