Cushmann problems?

Maybe since so many have had problems or been burned this topic should be pinned, that way people have an idea what they may be getting into. This maybe especially helpful to new poeple as well. It's kinda sad since his stuff is fairly inexpensive and you don't have to drop alot of cash to have a blaster.

• 3 months later...

Really!"!!!????

i got my TD pack from him, shipped fast, well packed and e-mail service was great!!!!

I hope he is only going through a hard time, and not another TE.... one is nuff.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a Cushman about 6 years ago - before I knew any better. Had the same problems here as everyone else, plus the product was disappointing. I ended up selling it here to someone at a loss. There are better products out there, especially now.

HH

I bought a Cushman about 6 years ago - before I knew any better. Had the same problems here as everyone else, plus the product was disappointing. I ended up selling it here to someone at a loss. There are better products out there, especially now.

HH

So glad i've just read this post, saved a kit in my favourites and was just about to purchase one, anyone know where i can get a T-21 FULLY BUILT or kit and post to UK

Cheers

Paul

• 5 months later...

I am looking for a DLT19 kit and was considering Cushman before I read these helpful posts!

Does anyone know the link for slavefive? Sci-fire only has a prebuilt weopon available.

I am looking for a DLT19 kit and was considering Cushman before I read these helpful posts!

Does anyone know the link for slavefive? Sci-fire only has a prebuilt weopon available.

You can contact him here through a PM. The website is http://www.sci-fire.com but you be better off to just go through Lewis. Consider Woodchuck as well (http://woodchuck.imperial-web.com/).

• 3 weeks later...

He was using an old electric kitchen oven and a hair dryer to heat his plastic sheet

and an Oreck upright vacuum with an aux hose for the suction, LOL.

I can certainly believe it.

I purchased a Cushman MG34 several years ago and I was very disappointed by it. It was a very poorly vacuum formed piece of black ABS that probably couldn't pass as an MG34 even if it was viewed from the far end of a very large parking lot.

Today I showed a friend the Cushamn I bought (admittedly a little dusty and damaged from lying around the apartment for six years) and he was shocked by how bad it was.

Even if Cushman is a nice guy himself, I would not buy one of his vacuum formed items again, and I certainly would not recommend then to anyone else.

• 7 months later...

I purchased a deluxe DLT from Cushman's a few years ago before I found the forums. It took almost a year to receive and I had to send over a dozen emails demanding delivery or refund. When I got it I was so disappointed! My advice, save some more money and go with Hyperfirm.

I purchased a deluxe DLT from Cushman's a few years ago before I found the forums. It took almost a year to receive and I had to send over a dozen emails demanding delivery or refund. When I got it I was so disappointed! My advice, save some more money and go with Hyperfirm.

great advice Mark

• 2 months later...

Cushman is a total rip-off! I did not see this post before I placed an order with this scumbag. I waited almost three months with several email attempts, no response, no item. I have now filed criminal fraud charges against Cushman through my bank C/C.

Honestly, I don't really care if somebody chimes in and tries to defend this clown, their is no excuse for this and I would warn anybody thinking of buying from this person to look elsewhere.

I looked on the Better Business Bureau to file a complaint and it looks as if 14 other people have already done so before me. Also, their BBB rating is "F" on a rating of A-F