Mini T-21 for TD2557 1/2

As some of you may have seen here a few days ago, The Woodchuck posted a "Tech Tip" on what not to do to dry out moist wood. Apparently, he used a heat gun on a fully built T-21 to help dry it out a bit.

Well, unfortunately, he shrank it!!! (If you can believe that! :lol:)

Truth be told, I had asked him awhile back if he wouldn't mind a special project to make a MINI T-21 for my son AJ. As usual, in typical Woodchuck fashion, he came through with an AMAZING piece of work. I had only two requests...make it super lightweight and somewhat resemble a full size T-21. I was not expecting it to be almost spot on to the big gun. Being the perfectionist he is, Chuck really did a fantastic job. I added some dry rubbing with silver paint to give it a worn metallic look and I added a sling to it and this is how it turned out. Pics are next to a modified Hasbro E-11 for size comparison. It also breaks down into 2 sections simply by unscrewing it from the barrel.

If anyone out there is looking for any kind of replica weapon, The Woodchuck is your man.

Thanks Chuck, and my boy thanks you as well! ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...