Congratulations "Bluey" 2011 Detatchment Leader

DirtyBoy

As some of you may noticed on another thread, Noel Green (Bluey) had decided to run for a second term in the 2011 legion elections as the MEPD Detachment Leader.

It is now official that "Bluey" will continue on as our detachment Leader. "Bluey" brought alot of great things to the MEPD as most of you have been around to witness first hand. It wasnt all easy changes that had to be made, but in the pursuit of excellence the MEPD was able to handle those changes and improvements with ease. 2010 was a great year....2011 will be better :)

Congratulations my Brother....it is my honor to serve under your leadership.

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

Thanks guys!

I have a lot of plans for the MEPD again this year and hope that by 2012 we'll see most of them accomplished!

2010 was a fantastic year, and there is NO WAY I could've done ANY of it without you all!

So here's to 2011, to all of us (me and you), and the continued awesomeness of the MEPD!! :salute:

Congrats my friend, as i have post before.

I will never forget how you pull up the old MEPD, when there was low posting and not much happening in here.

I know you could not do that alone, but have us all behind you.

But you push the good old spirit back into the forum again whit your leadership.

And made it a big and fun forum again to visit, full of knowledge and brotherhood of the sand.

Hats of for the boss :salute:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...