Lightweight accurate reasonably priced lewis guns (soon)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know those 2 metal bands on the part where the barrel begins to taper inward? what do you guys think would be best in achieving that look? (maybe know one knows what im talking about....)

What about these? If they come big enough. They should.

http://plumbing.hardwarestore.com/52-30 ... 45019.aspx

just curious, will you be accepting money orders as well as paypals? i cancelled my next tattoo appt cuz i didnt want to be up on the list with no money so its ready when you are. let me know if you need me to send it in early to help pay for parts!

thanks!!

phil

YES! that's it! i knew they were something! thanks dude. now i know the name of them so i dont walk into home depot asking around for a metal bandy thing looking like an idiot! haha!

2 things Phil

1. they have holes in them, i don't think they are going to look like what you want

and B, if you need metal stuff, come to me

Just started them today and made a mess. I'll proably start filling the list by Friday and shipping next Monday for those that pay over the weekend. I'd say I should have the first 3 people on the list ready by Friday.

No gurantee yet, but I have started.

-Bill

hey bill,

i was wondering, when you got around to shipping the lewis to me, could you throw in two diamond knees as well and i can just paypal you for the gun and the knees? (that is if you still have any left)

thanks

phil

Dang hobby store was out of resin again. I use regular resin for a few of the small parts. As soon as I can get some I'll be requesting payment. I have one 99% complete and the second 75% complete. I had a problem with a few parts so I wont be able to get 3 out in this shipment.

-Bill