Lightweight accurate reasonably priced lewis guns (soon)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill - please list me as a prospective customer when you're ready to sell these bad boys. Seeing Tony with his has given me BFG envy....

Interested? Most definately interested!!!!!!!!!!! I want to be like Tony.

LOL... Nothing like word of mouth and pictures for advertising!

These things really ARE lightwieght, they break down so they will fit into your armor crate for transporting, and the detail on them is excellent! Remember, mine was the prototype, and Bill already posted on what improvements he is doing, so it is only going to IMPROVE on an already kick-Jawa-butt product! All you will have to do is weather it to your tastes!

You will NOT be disappointed if you get one of these!

Due to a perfect storm of events, $$ will be veeery tight for me the next few months. If anyone wants my Lewis reservation I'd like to switch out and head to the back of the queue.

Bill - if no one grabs it by the time you're ready to ship I'll honor my commitment.

Hey all,

Just wanted to show eveyone what Bill's Lewis looks like. I love it. Assembling is easy. Tony(tk4063) also has one(His is the prototype).

Posted Image

Now I need to make the backpack. And then I should be ready to deploy. Thanks Bill you have great stuff.

Ignore the junk in my garage.

Looking great. and your garage looks much better than mine.