Just an idea.....

Smally

Hi all,

I was just thinking about all of the different makes of helmets there are out there and thought that I could be a good idea to have threads (possibly pinned)for each individual helmets. Members/visitors could then post into the relevant thread pictures and thoughts on each one that they own. This could possibly benefit newbies and also those looking to buy a particular make in the future.

I was thinking something like:

*TE helmets

*TM helmets

*TE2 helmets

*VT helmets

etc etc.

Not only could people be open and honest about their views on the lids but also show pictures and such about any building issues they may have come across and how they got around them.... if they managed too!

This could also give the makers an opportunity to get some feed back about their products too.

Anyway just a thought for your consideration bosses :salute:

Cheers,

Smally. :td:

The FISD has armor specific sections... it's not broken up quite that much, but it is broken up more than we've had here.

One of the reasons we didn't do anything like this last year was that the MEPD was still sort of "coming back to life," if you will. Now, however, I could see something like this — if not this — working.

Let me consider it and talk to the command staff about it and we'll let you know what we decide. B)

No matter the outcome, thanks for the idea! :salute: