*done* TD-4451 Requesting Deployment

Opfor

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, looking good man....just about there.

hopefully your first troop went well. :salute:

I know when I first armored up I was so excited to finally be wearing armor, I didnt realize i was using a set of ESB handplates...even though it was fine by legion standards it wasnt for deployment :(

Anyway, get the new pics done and with the previously mentioned adjustments, you should be set to go.

BTW, thanks for joining us in our quest to "DIRTY" up armor across the galaxy :)

Hey Guys,

I REALLY appreciate all your positive attitudes and comments. I just returned home from my first troop tonight and what a BLAST I had. I had so many folks wanting photos over most of the TK guys it was awesome. They simply love the pack and the weapon, even wanted to know why I was so dirty, lol. I'm still pretty wound up so I will try to get those photos posted on here within the next hour. Yes, definitely hoping to be the first Deployed trooper of 2011. Will see. :)

Ok, lets try this again from the top.

TD-4451 Requesting Deployment take 2, annnnnnd ACTION!

Posted Image

Hand guards in PROPER position...always a good thing. I'm actually giving a thumbs up with my right thumb but the mic kinda drowned it out :P

Posted Image

Patch removed....I still think it's cool but I understand not allowed for deployment.

Posted Image

Chest and back cut as well as all 4 corners of the belt, hard to see belt but if you look closely you can see the lower corner...thanks for these tips Terry.

Posted Image

I finally found one of those droids :o

Posted Image

Me and the Boss

Hope this is what it takes.

Yeah man... looking good!

Plus, first troop and you spotted one of the droids... that's some kinda luck! :P

Let's see what everyone else says...

You may need to do some "studio" pics for actual submittal... It's up to what the standards are.

Nice work and good to see you out trooping!

Personally, I think these pics should qualify for a pass. I can see that the problems have been fixed: butt is separate, hand plates are correct, belt is trimmed, chest and back side parts are trimmed, etc.

Staff has final say of course, but I think the effort has been put in to fix what needed attention. Nice work trooper!

I think these qualify too... but I wanted to throw it out there — and it's still out there — in case Juan came back with, "need new pics" you wouldn't be totally heartbroken. ;)

I agree though (and will be surprised if Juan doesn't agree — take note Juan! B) ) that these should suffice!

Great Mike!

Those mods look just right.

Great job.

Also on the very difficult and most important of all mods, putting the hand plates on the correct hand!

;)

We are trying to raise and keep the standards for deployment high enough to continue taking steps further and further towards accuracy; that includes the recently reviewed deployment process and the pictures required to be submitted.

Having said that so that we all are clear, I consider that your armor is now up to requirements and your submission pictures on the very first post on this thread are up to our high deployment standards. And, also, considering your quick response, effort and interest on making your armor as good as possible even making mods overnight for your first troop, I have no objection to accept your in-situ pictures for completting your deployment request... :D (Man I don't really know if that meant what I wanted to)

So, long story short:

Congratulations Mike, You are now Officially Deployed as a MEPD Police Officer.

Posted Image

And it makes me specially happy to have our first deployed TD of 2011.

Please send me the pict you want for your deployment page.

Saludos

Juan

Congratulations Mike !!!!!!!!

I got EIB on FISD and you got deployed here in about the same hour !!!!!

Let's become friends haha. :lol:

Real nice photos.

Now i can concentrated on my TD build and i'll apply for deployment with my boots on backwards. :lol:

A BIG congrats from here Mike!:duim:

I know you've been working real hard for this and here you are, an officially deployed officer of the MEPD!

Looks like your 1st troop was a blast! That 1st one always is a bit of a rush. I remember my first one. Almost couldn't sleep the night before.

Anyway, you look great and of course you will always get more pics over those "Clean" guys, so you better get used to it!!!! :lol:

Don't worry about not getting it right the first go out the gate - I mean this isn't like a promotion board or anything. You look really good and taking the advice in stride and doing the changes will get you squared away.

Looking good, brother. :duim: