*done* TD-4451 Requesting Deployment

Opfor

OUTSTANDING!!!! From the moment I joined this forum I knew I wanted my armor to be to the level that the deployed guys were at. Why, because I knew you guys had the most accurate screen armor and carried this above and beyond what the average sandtrooper probably does. Kinda like any SF group in the military... they don't just meet the standards they go above and beyond the standards. VERY PROUD DAY FOR ME. Sorry for all the late replies, it's been drill weekend with the Air Guard.

I want to thank everyone on this forum for being so patient and friendly to a new guy. This quest for me basically started Nov last year when I started asking a few questions and a week later I had armor at my home ready to begin. Two guys from my local garrison stepped up and helped me build my armor but the MEPD is what made that a sandtrooper ;) . There are a few in particular on here (will not call any names) that have gone the extra mile to help me with this and I truly THANK YOU.... you know who you are! :)

I look forward to being a part of the team, sharing ideas in ways that will benefit us all and help take this to the next level.

THANK YOU GUYS! :D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic