Quick Pauldron Comparo

Pandatrooper was gracious (or crazy?) enough to let me visit him last week and he snapped some photos while there.

From Left to Right: ShoulderPauldrons, Trooper1, Rolf

Posted Image

The Trooper1 is just a little longer than the Rolf, and more rigid. The shoulderpauldron is easily larger, and note that the snap collar is actually reversed from what it should be. It's also shinier than the trooper1.

I'll get some on me as soon as I can.

• 1 year later...

Pandatrooper was gracious (or crazy?) enough to let me visit him last week and he snapped some photos while there.

From Left to Right: ShoulderPauldrons, Trooper1, Rolf

Posted Image

The Trooper1 is just a little longer than the Rolf, and more rigid. The shoulderpauldron is easily larger, and note that the snap collar is actually reversed from what it should be. It's also shinier than the trooper1.

I'll get some on me as soon as I can.

hi there.

Could anybody tell me who ROLF is?

Need one of his smaller pauldrons.

Thanx,

Pino

I´m not doing more of them, i did two runs way back in around 2008 or something.

I made around 30 in total.

My design was based of the real 70´ Hallman speed race chest projector, i borrow it from Troopermaster back then :thumbsup:

I have also help both Trooper1 & tkboots.com whit there pauldron design :thumbsup:

I hope I dont offend anyone in this thread,... but I am now offering the pauldrons on trooperbay as well. Made in America and priced right. I think mine are very well made and pretty accurate. :)