Upcoming Elections.

tk432

With fallowing 501st standard elections protocol.

Starting January 1st we will begin the annual election process for Detachment Leader of the Mos Eisley Police Department.

# Nominations will be taken from January 1 to January 31.

# Votes will be taken from February 1 to February 15.

The Detachment leader is responsible for maintaining the detachment.

In the case of the M.E.P.D. the DL must have a costume of M.E.P.D. quality.

In order to vote you MUST be an active member of the 501st, many members are working towards a Sandtrooper costumes, but are not "deployed" to the M.E.P.D, they are still allowed to vote.

If you can not enter the 501st only area please post here to insure you are granted access before elections take place.

Troops, as I have previously stated I have too many obligations that are pulling my attention away from being able to participate daily on this forum, and as such, we need a DL that can be here, on patrol all the time, so I will not be seeking re-election for the MEPD. I will continue to participate as any working stiff around here and can offer what experiences I can to the next DL .

You had better be one dirty son of a bantha to run for this job, so the faint of heart need not apply, let me tell you!

I want to personally thank each of you for keeping this forum alive and well and supporting your fellow 501st members in their quest to build a better TD costume. I also want us all to thank Josh for all the work he has done maintaining this forum for us to enjoy, while he built a detachment himself for the Sith Lords at the same time! Buckets off to you my friend!

-Joey TD-152

Greetings Josh,

Please grant me access to the 501st section.

Let me also echo Bamatrooper in saying THANKS for ALL the hard work you have done with this website.

I PERSONALLY want to extend my appreciation to you because without this site I would truly be lost!

Thanks bro.

Guns