Free CfO Cast from Original ROTJ Stormtrooper Helmet

JoeR

To coincide with the launch of CfO - Cast from Original products we are delighted to offer our friends on FISD and throughout the hobby the chance to win a free CfO Cast from Original ROTJ Stormtrooper Helmet!

The free prize draw will be announced at the end of January 2011. The winner will receive a free CfO Cast from Original ROTJ Stormtrooper Helmet.

To enter the draw simply send us an email to castfromoriginal@hotmail.co.uk with the header CfO ROTJ Free Prize Draw.

The winner will be announced by CfO before the end of January, all decisions are final and will be decided by myself!

Good luck.

JoeR

Ps: I have posted this a little late in the month, but there will be monthly draws throughout 2011.

post-256-087739900 1295991133_thumb.jpg

Congratulations to Steve Gonsoulin aka Monoman527911 of FISD who is our first winner!

Posted Image

To all those who didn't win but kindly made the effort to enter the competition, thank you and there will be another draw in February! :D

We will also be sending our brother Rolf H a bucket kit as he had a tough year last year.

Here's to 2011!

Over and out!

JoeR

A few people have emailed for February, but I think we will do something a little more interesting for February. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Joe

You mean more interesting than just a helmet?

P.M. on the way...