E-11

Grit

Hi Elliot, I'm not sure what NZ customs are like, but I'm assuming they are similar to Australia.

I don't like your chances of getting that into the country. I know that if I ordered that, I would expect that there would only be about a 10% chance that I would actually get it.

I woul suggest getting a resin blaster from Doopydoos. They seem to be more reliable. Their pipe kit is fun and easy to build.

Personally, I would never order anything from Shepperton or Andrew Ainsworth. I would suggest you look up the history of what he did on Star wars and the things he's taken credit for (that he didn't do).

I woul suggest getting a resin blaster from Doopydoos. They seem to be more reliable. Their pipe kit is fun and easy to build.

Personally, I would never order anything from Shepperton or Andrew Ainsworth. I would suggest you look up the history of what he did on Star wars and the things he's taken credit for (that he didn't do).

Ditto. I have heard that they are really bad quality and worth nowhere near the price.

I personally would avoid and go for something like a Doopydoos mk3.

Smally.

Yeah i'd rather have a Hasbro than a Sheppertoonworth.