doopydoos blasters

Grit

I have a droid caller from them which is a casting of a Kobold flash gun and the casting is the cleanest and most detailed casting I have seen. I have also seen an E11 made with the PVC pipe detail kit and the parts were very nice. I have heard the DLT-19 is very heavy though. Hope this helps.

Woody

I've seen Doopydoos other products,which is small,and it capture the small details quite nice,though there are air bubbles which is normal for that size(roughly 2 inch long with a lot of much smaller details).

If their blasters were made from the same material,it would capture the details nicely but maybe you might want to look for air bubbles to fix on recess areas,and its going to be quite lightweight...sorta,just don't drop it(never) or bump it(very often),because its not quite sturdy as hyperfirm does.

There's a recent thread for Doopy's DLT19 on the blaster section,why dont you check there for it,or look other threads you may find helpful.