To the officers and men of the mepd

TD-1535

My membership has been revoked

whether i agree with the way this has been handled is now irrelevant, and quite frankly, its a great weight off my shoulders and im not interested in the ins and outs of it.

I am posting in this forum ONLY...

The MEPD means more to me than anyone can really know and because of that, this is the only forum I WILL miss being a part of,,,omg here come the tears.

I wish i could stay here and not have to go to the others..i never had any trouble here and this has been the best part of the 501st experience for me,,the MEPD

With a heavy heart and tears in my eyes, i would like to wish you and our fellow mepd members the best for the future,,,i just wish i could be a part of it...i will miss you all..even tho we never met

this will be my final post as a member of the greatest detachment in this galaxy

signing off

Doug McSwain

TD-1535

proudest member of MEPD

Doug, I'm sorry to hear this too. You will be missed man for sure!

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread just because — not knowing what exactly went on — I want to preserve it as your "goodbye" thread and leave it at that. Hopefully you'll get to return one day in an official capacity.

As Rick said, until then brother... :salute:

P.S. Let us know if you find those *@!%#! droids!!

Doug,

Im sorry to hear this bro.

I don't know what might had happened, but it sure did not happened in the MEPD, so...

You will be missed and yes, hopefully things will settle and you will be coming back in the future.

The MEPD is for me the best detachment and forum out there, simply because of the people that call this their home. Like you.

All the best bro, and now go find those droids.

Saludos

Sorry to heard about this, very unfortunate. Hopefully it can be resolved in the future, but we will miss you. Rest assured that the MEPD will always be a home here for you! Best of luck in whatever you do! :)