Sideshow collections

trooper1

Hey I was sitting here wondering. Does anyone else collect the Sideshow Sandtroopers? I have now 7 and wanted to show everyone my prides and joys ... ;)

Two Move Along style Sandtroopers signed by Anthony Forest back a couple of years ago.

Posted Image

I was just wondering, cause maybe someone had one I was missing.

:)

Hey Jay,

I have the three different sandtroopers SS made for my sandtrooper focus. There was one each for the orange, white and black pauldrons with each one having different weapons. The ones shown in your picture are made by Mediacom but distributed by Sideshow.

Posted Image

Hey Jay,

I have the three different sandtroopers SS made for my sandtrooper focus. There was one each for the orange, white and black pauldrons with each one having different weapons. The ones shown in your picture are made by Mediacom but distributed by Sideshow.

Posted Image

Correct, these two are actually made by Medicom and distributed by Sideshow, but these 3 are Sideshow exclusives, only say Sideshow. One is the look sir droids Sergeant, Squad Leader, and Corporal from tatooine. Either way, I like them all, have 2 vaders, and a stormtrooper as well. :D Love them. Pretty bad a grown man has Dolls. LOL

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...

Those are great collections.

I have always wanted to get a few of those but every time there is something stopping me:

Is there any figure of the kind that does not have an FX lid?

I mean, they are awesome, but an FX helmet???????

One would assume that companies would research a bit before going into production. There there are just too many products out there that shows us the contrary.

Saludos...