pauldron wire hanger

I've never done it, but I imagine the hanger would have to be straightened and then contoured so that it would run along the outer edge of the pauldron.

I'm sure it could be affixed with black, or any color for that matter (it won't be seen), duct tape for a quick solution. Sewing it in place by running loops of thread over it and through the inner lining of the pauldron would probably work too.

I know someone here has done it, hopefilly they'll see this post and let you know what their solution was.

- Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Not quite sure what you mean with the wire hangar. I have the same problem with my pauldron riding forward, but have yet to find a way to keep it in place. Any advice would be appreciated.

Ugh, I too suffer from the pauldron sliding forward. It seems to only affect certain people. Perhaps our packs are pushing them forward?

As said, any advice would be great!

Thta's canon, all the troopers in the movie had their pauldrons sliding forward because of their packs. I glued a thin wire along the underside edge of my paudron and then sealed it over with hot glue, it stays put and keeps it's shape much better now.

• 2 months later...

Since I wasn't EVER going to go back to squeeky clean I went ahead and used velcro.

Viola...best to stick with white velcro but I ran out during the time I needed it most.

Hope this helps.

Posted Image

Keeps it place no matter what!

Stay safe.

Tim.