This is a diplomatic mission to Alderaan Station

KarmaTiger

This just proves one thing..

The general public does not care about how inaccurate ANY armor is...why? Because people love Star Wars.

Just a reminder to all armor snobs and plastic elitest out there..

Not saying you shouldn't want to make the most accurate armor you can just saying one shouldn't thumb their nose

at ANYBODYS armor no matter how crappy....

lol

The general public does not care about how inaccurate ANY armor is...why? Because people love Star Wars.

Not saying you shouldn't want to make the most accurate armor you can just saying one shouldn't thumb their nose

lol

Well said.

I love the fact the Americans embrace this and see it for what it is, how great that a mudane Subway trip was brightend up for those passengers, if this was done in the UK i dread to think what would have happened

lol

I think it's just a bunch of people acting out a scene in Star Wars who don't give a crap about accuracy unlike the majority of members here and other similar forums.

I think it's just a bunch of people acting out a scene in Star Wars who don't give a crap about accuracy unlike the majority of members here and other similar forums.

oh the suits are garbage no doubt total and uter trash.... i was just saying that some of us tend to take our armor too serious sometimes ..i know i have sometimes obsessed over the smallest detail but at the end of the day

videos like the just serve as a reminder to all of us that sometimes its best not to take our hobby too serious is all

But if you get on the NYSSCIAOS (New York Subway System Costuming Improv Acting Out Stuff) forum you'll see they all rant about how the subway pedestrian clothing wasn't very accurate. :lol: