Any Costume Goals for 2011?

Ah ha, so a dirty sandy has decided to "hit the showers". :) Good luck with your EIB, I'm sure it will be fantastic as always!

Yeah i have having ANH TK and TD suits for the last 11 years, but it have been around 5 years since i got a TK.

But its all up to whats comes to the market this year, if i wanna get one, or wait.

Right now i have my eyes on TM working on he´s molds, we shall see.

TK-252 over and out :D

(the TD will be my favorite suit period, and my number one choice for a upgrade every time, but i would like a ANH TK again some day)

In 2010 I did my:

ROTJ Fett

Snowtrooper

ANH Tusken Raider

Black Warrant Officer/Sub-Lieutenant

All 501st approved

I am very close to finishing my TD and I have everything to build my

Commander Gree(I painted the helmet almost 2 years ago)DOH!

Garindan

I have 40% of the stuff for my ESB Fett

I sculpted the Weequay Skiff Guard and sold a bunch too and I am still waiting for someone to petition to get one approved 501st.

If I can lose some weight in the gut I want to do a Kasyykk Scout to go with my Gree

I plan on making some mods to my Tusken, and hopefully getting my TD done by this summer. Things may not work out as planned with a baby on the way though.

As far non Star Wars, I am planning on a Firefly Jayne, and an EU Colonial Marine Combat Vehicle Crewman.

Updated goals:

1) New sandy by ECCC (early March)

2) New TKC by the same time frame

3) New secret project, not sure if it will be ready by ECCC (early March)

4) New "quad action" clean TKs by end of year, including ANH-Stunt, ANH-Hero, ESB, and Heavy Weapons Trooper.

Updated goals:

1) New sandy by ECCC (early March)

2) New TKC by the same time frame

3) New secret project, not sure if it will be ready by ECCC (early March)

4) New "quad action" clean TKs by end of year, including ANH-Stunt, ANH-Hero, ESB, and Heavy Weapons Trooper.

Wow you'll be busy this year. What is ECCCCC?

Hi guys.. first off let me wish everyone a Happy 2011!

So does anyone have any Costume/Armor Goals this year?

2010 was a weird armor year for me.. While I trooped my fair share of events and

even added two new sets of armor ...a Phase One and Phase Two Clone armor to my collection (even got them both approved by the 501st.)

Sadly work kept me away from my armor over the last 3 months....and now that I have time again . I hope to get the energy and time to once again rock my Sandy. TIE, CT and TC once more...

Life don't you just love it?

Just one for this year,lol. (Non SW) 11th NY Fire Zouave for Manassas battlefield park this coming july,lol.(still working on funds for armor) :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...