1:6th scale weapons and accessories

Too Much Garlic

As the title suggest I am looking for nice minuature scaled weapons and accessories to customize my 1:6th scaled Star Wars figures and busts. I though I had saved a site with all of these things, but the bookmark has apparently been lost in one of the recent formats of the HD, so I'm basically looking for good and "cheap" online sources for, mainly weapons, in 1:6 scale, which I can add to, to make it fully Star Wars! .)

Just a few monts ago I was flooded with sites sellings such items, yet now, when I search, I can hardly find a single site worth looking at... strange.

I'm basically looking for the equivelants to ammo pouches, rifles & blasters in 1:6th scale - anything which the original props were based on, which I can then customize.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ultimate Solider make 1/6th scale of the MG34/ MG42/ Lewis gun/ MP40 mag pouches.

I cant remember there web site, but you can look on E-Bay, folks are selling there all the time.

Also Yellow Submarine makes some ( cost a little more, but the detail is insane )

Hope this helps.

( web site for Ultimate is www.21stcenturytoys.com )