Two recent events...

padde

Hey there, guys and gals!

It has been a loooong time since I have visited our beloved MEPD forum - my apologies for that - but I have not been lazy!

I attended two events just recently, to show off what the MEPD and its members are made of and to bring lots of smiles to children's faces... ;)

The first event was at a local store in Hamburg, Germany called 'Saturn' which is some sort of department store specialized on electronical equipment like TVs, Cameras, Computers and such.

We were invited by Activision, Germany to help promote the release of their newest game 'Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2'!

It has been lots of fun - watch this for a little recap: ;)

The second event was also related to the new game; there is a TV show on MTV in Germany named 'Game One' where new games are being tested and reviewed.

The people producing the show for MTV wanted two troopers and a Vader to shoot some scenes to make the topic more interesting to the audience...! ;)

So we ended up with a biker scout, a Vader and me. This has been so funny - checkout the video, please, although it is in german: http://www.gameone.de/tv/147

The respective part starts at 1:00 and there is a small bonus at the end of the show... ;)

Too bad, they did not show all the scenes they have shot...

I hope everyone is doing alright and I wish you a happy and enjoyable christmas time!

All the best and cheers

Patrick

Very cool bro!

Looks like lots of fun!!

On the Store video, I can see at min 0:48 some Jedi trying to use the Jedi Mind Trick on you. Hope you showed him up not to mess with the MEPD!!!

LOL!!!

:D

And although I can't understand German other than ein grosses Bier bitte... I think the video on the kitchen was very funny!!!

HEHEHEHE!!!

Good job!

Saludos

Thanks for your comments, guys!

Yes, it has been great fun, especially making the video for MTV!

They have sent us all the takes they have made and there are so many funny scenes - just too many to put them all up here! ;)

Cheers

Patrick