***BE ALERT***

shadowlova

Please be aware there is currently somebody trying to sell or trade a Snowtrooper armour which is a DL costume of mine using the following photos

I have sold this costume recently but is still in my possession pending payment..

They are a banned ex- member Brissytrooper from Queensland and have been using the alias Blane Palmer.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Please be vigilant and aware when buying and trading. Luckily one member saved himself from some pain already when he thought the guy wanting to trade just didn't seem right.

If anyone can supply the current username of this fellow on here that would be helpful.

None of the IP addresses he has used or been flagged as using are registering as current accounts.

Hi All,

Kev Vader, Redback Garrison CO here.

Mitchell Laine is indeed a conman and a thief, and now he is also using the identities of others to commit his fraud. Blane Palmer is actually a real person, and Mitchell was using his name to try and avoid detection.

I have spoken to Blane and informed him about what was happening, so hopefully Mitchell hasn't used Blane's details to try and rip other people off around the world on any other forums.

If you have any concerns when trading with anyone from Queensland Australia, please contact myself or any of the other Redback Garrison Command Staff here:

www.501st.com.au

and we'll be able to help.

Thanks

Kevin 'Kev Vader' Chamberlain