my first blaster build

sandtail6

Looks really good bro.

The Doopydoos kits helps a lot the toy blaster, making it look way better!

:D

I started this way too and ended up modifying it a lot more than planned. The result was alright I guess...

It is a very good option for a troopable blaster.

If you want, we could give you some ideas for future mods If you post some more picts of the finished blaster.

Saludos.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure I follow your meaning, drilling holes along the length of the barrel jacket?

I do believe Juan means that you should sand or grind down the T-Track that was already molded on the blaster, , Then drill the proper holes where those were,then add more T-track over those holes.There are plenty of pics of previous builds that show this around these boards.Just gotta find em',lol.I started out building on a hasbro, but goofed up the project badly resorting to building a pvc type blaster.I scavenged some of the small detail parts from my Hasbro blaster to do it,lol."Seek....and ye shall find",lol.

I was seriously considering doing the whole pipe kit thing and try to go for the "build a sterling, then modify it to be a screen accurate blaster", but..... I pretty much just built the e-11 to get my 501st approval, the weapon I want to carry is a DLT-19. Unless I can find something bigger :)