"Stop that Ship" Build

FIVE

So due to the graciousness of the good Lord (not Lord Vader :P ) I've decided to take the TE2 armor I'm working on now and make it into a 2nd sandtrooper... specifically a "stop that ship" sandtrooper. But I have a few questions first...

First question I have is about the pouch on his side.

I'm thinking this is one of the small spanish pouches... correct?

Posted Image

But if you look here his pouch has changed to a larger 3 slot ammo pouch...

Posted Image

I think this was obviously filmed at different times and that's the explanation.

Second question is simple.

Who has a good T-21 for sale or trade? B)

I'll post pics as I start getting the suit finished... and it won't be "soon"... I just wanted to start this thread.

Yay! Another STS! trooper! :)

If you look carefully at the screen shots in this scene, you can actually see he's wearing 2 small Spanish pouches, one on each hip.

http://www.looksirdroids.com/hd_caps/pages/sandtrooper_hd_097.htm

It's also captured in this beautifully designed diagram here :)

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=7251

In the second shot, yes they dressed him differently - he's wearing 1 small spanish on the right hip and the triple mag MP40 on the left.

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=7251

I'm going to take some new photos, now that I finally received my small Spanish pouch. :)

Congrats on supporting another set of white armor :)

As for the Lewis, I think your best bet is hyperfirm, pimped though Woodchuck certainly gives them a run for their money and also breaks down to two pieces for ease of carrying.

Yeah! New pics please!

Let me know if it's worth the "risk" to get pouches from who you got yours from too, Terry.

You can find Spanish pouches on eBay. I scored these a month ago. I paid around $20 each.

Posted Image

Glad to hear you're doing another TD. Can't wait to see progress pix. B)

Yay! Another STS! trooper! :)

If you look carefully at the screen shots in this scene, you can actually see he's wearing 2 small Spanish pouches, one on each hip.

http://www.looksirdroids.com/hd_caps/pages/sandtrooper_hd_097.htm

So question here... these pouches don't seem to be attached via loops on the belt.

Is that correct?

Or do they just naturally sit "low" on the belt?

You can find Spanish pouches on eBay. I scored these a month ago. I paid around $20 each.

Posted Image

Glad to hear you're doing another TD. Can't wait to see progress pix. B)

What term do you use when searching eBay for these? I typed in "spanish pouch" and didn't get anything that looked like them.

So question here... these pouches don't seem to be attached via loops on the belt.

Is that correct?

Or do they just naturally sit "low" on the belt?

They sit below the belt. This is how I attached mine:

Posted Image

I'll get an email next time something is posted. B)

I've won 3 on eBay in the past few months and none of the sellers knew what kind of pouch they were selling. :lol:

One seller had a heart attack and I never got the pouch but I did get my money back. :(

Yes... You have to create a login on the new site. Check the Announcements forum. :)

I may be able to fix this / change this however so your login here works there... that would be very nice!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Haha Thanks Wolfman... I think the cats outta the bag that it is ME who's back and yes... this thread from 4 years ago is gonna come in handy again as I am finally going to do this!