Hello from OZ

Filthy

Hey guy's my name is Simon and i just got my 501Id (TD 2938) yesterday . Armour is almost done. I live in Perth Western Australia , which is basically between the desert and the ocean. So plenty of sand around here. As far as i know i will be the first MEPD member from Western Australia and look forward to recruiting some more sandy's on our recruitment drives.

I have been collecting star wars props and studio scale models for many years and am now having to sell stuff to fit in my new aquisitions. Need a bigger house. Anyway glad to be here and looking forward to participating in the MEPD.

welcome mate

Perth is a lovely place, trooped over there at Supanova this year, Great times.

My sandie build is not far off completion, and i hope to earn my deployed status.

Ken

Hey Simon!

Welcome to the MEPD!

I have already checked your armor in your deployment request thread. It looks really good already. A few corrections here and there and you will be done!

:D

It is great to see the Detachment reaching new cities and regions, specially if it is surrounded by sand! So, go on and recruit new members. We know the Empire needs more soldiers to keep on controlling the Galaxy!! :D

So, if you have any question, just ask bro! We will be happy to help...

Bienvenido.

Saludos.