TD2938 REQUESTING DEPLOYMENT

Filthy

Hey there mate,

Looks good for what I can see, you need to make some adjustments to get deployed though, but those are minor..

*Fix the crooked knee..it should stay straight at all times.

*Add the 3 buttons to the belt and the 3 buttons to your ab plate.

*I don't know if it's attached wrong but make a new picture of the back where the right thight lines up nicely.

*You might also add some pic's of the shoulder straps and a close up of the helmet and mic tips.

One seems to be missing his mesh btw..

But you're definitely looking good so far already mate!! :)

Looking very good Simon.

Besides what has already been said, I want to ask you if you have the black elastic from the shoulder bells and around the biceps. I cant see them on any picture. They are not only the correct way to strap your upper arm pieces, but will also help a lot preventing them to move around while trooping.

Just make this small adjustments and you will be ready for deployment no problem!

Great job mate!

Saludos

Thanks Guy's will make the adjustments next week. I have a Telethon this weekend , Carrie Fisher is going to be there so will take some new pics then. As for the mg i have the conical disc and magazine cover on the blaster but the cocking mech lever needs re attaching. also the t-track that came with the blaster has a flat bottom and doesn't sit right in the barrel . i guess i may have to hit Gino up for some of his.

Thanks for the advice...........simon.

Looking good man. looks like the others have picked up on the required updates to achieve deployment. once those things are taken care of you should be a go.

not that its required for deployment but something that would make you version #4 pack look even better would be to add the cylindrical canister to the bottom of the burger stacker/cistern assembly. note...this is not required but i can tell you put alot of work into your pack so i simple piece would really make a difference. That will require you to move the bee stinger over to the left so it sits under the radio like the screen caps show.

one additional thing you may want to consider would be to move the small pouch on the shoulder to the outside. its a super simple fix and also not required but will give you a movie screen inspired look.

Once again...great job man:)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Simon,

As noted on Noel's link, there are a few changes on the Deployment process...

One of those is that I will be reviewing all the deployment requests and hopefully sorting pending ones out (if they are ready) before xmas.

I will be going through your request again this week, but based on what I have already seen and read, chances are that if you have already done the suggested upgrades, yours should go fast.

Pls, allow me a couple of days to get this done, and then I will post any comments I might have regarding your armor, pack, or whatever!

:D

If you have any question, or even better, pictures of your upgrades, pls post them here. I am also available via PM if you need any help!

Saludos.

Juan

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...