Current Deployment Status

SethB6025

To all those who have recently submitted pictures, and have yet to be deployed (also those confirmed, and awaiting deployment); we will be getting the page updated, please be patient. Josh has some more important things to attend to right now, so bear with us. Chris is doing a fantastic job prepping pictures, and I appreciate those who donate their time and energy to keep this detachment rolling. Keep in mind that about six months ago deployments ground to a halt, and we really had no one to take the reigns. This group is growing fast, I love it! We want to get everyone on the MEPD page, and we will, but it will take some time. So, in short, good things come to those who wait . 2006 will be a great year for this detachment, but we have some things to iron out first.

Thanks in advance for you mandatory compliance.

Seth TD6025

The man said, "MANDATORY COMPLIANCE"!!!!

Ya gotta love this guy!

Now, for the rest of us...get to work getting your stuff up to snuff!!!

MEPD standards are high, they're tuff, but they're attainable!!!! Remember "It's GOOD being BAD!"

Guns

Yes sir!

TD2479 is done...I finished yours on 11/4, so you're all set!

Mike, you can send me your pics (as I've been sitting around the house for almost 2 weeks on standby for work...doing nothing) or I can send you the templates. Just let me know.

Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding. We are growing by leaps and bounds! It seems more and more 'clean' TKs are finding their way to our 'dirty' corner of the galaxy!

• 2 weeks later...

Same here, now that I FINALLY have a good working computer with a fast connection I would like to help out as well. If we get several people on this it could help to speed up the proccess. Could someone put the templates on the gallery for us to have access to? Then we could get peoples' pics sent by e-mail. Just a thought. PM me or email skyshark93@yahoo.com

Later

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Chris (our new MEPD.net webmaster as of Feb 15th, if you haven't been paying attention ) is currently working on it. When the update is posted, it will not only include a HUGE deployment, but a total update to the look & user interface for MEPD.net. Stay tuned, good things a-comin'.

I have acquired all the newest images for the profiles of all our sandtroopers here, but as I have that to work on I am also working on re-designing the look of MEPD.net. This will take some time, but the wait will definitely be worth it. If anyone has any questions, comments and/or suggestions about the site please send me an email or PM.

Thanks.