TD2557 JR. Costume Contest

Quartermaster

Well...today was the big day for my boy and his armor. He was an absolute hit everywhere. He had an appearance at school earlier and then on to the Costume Contest at the Woodbury Commons (huge outdoor outlet mall). He couldn't walk 2 feet without having to stop for pictures.

Unfortunately, he was only runner up in the contest! :(

The first picture is of the suit that beat him out. It was pretty cool and very creative. Even had lots of flashing lights, but certainly not a match for an Imperial Sandtrooper!

That's what happens when the judges are 19 year old girls who think he's an astronaut!

He was a bit dissapointed, but cheered up when I reminded him he still has Halloween on Sunday to troop around as well as join his Dad on a real troop very soon.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

That robot needs to sent to the spice mines of Kessell! :) Perhaps a few precise blast points or a call to some local jawas will take care of that tin-foil monstrosity. JK!!

Hope he had a good time today, and you're right- there's still halloween! Remember, it's not the winning but the journey!

I'm sure he has a long future as a mini-TD! :)

He looks awesome John! i think if they knew what he was,he would have won for sure!...lol..an astronaut!...ya know once, at animefest, someone told their son,while pointing at me, "go take a picture with the spaceman"....i was wearing my bikerscout lol :rolleyes: