Who's wearing armor on Halloween

Dewback Jockey

Awesome!!! I gotta show my gal, you guys look great!

I'm looking to be a bit more comfortable this year..... opting for something I can utilize for tricks yet still be comfy. Going Airborn and of course the best part about this one is I shaved, got a haircut, been working out seriously and the Mrs. Is totally digging it. :salute:

Posted Image

I'm excited to wear mine. I'll probably be outside on the porch and selectively (attempting) to scare kids who think I'm just a mannequin. None of my neighbors know I have the armor so it should be fun.

Well since were talking about Halloween and such. Here's one from last year with me and my son trick or treating and the one below is my very first costume attempt back in 1995 before I knew what the heck I was doing. Guanlets and armor are actually made from sheet metal, almost 100% scratch build except the don post helmet. It always makes my wife nervous when I go out by myself with only her as a spotter, luckily I did not get mobbed. If anyone is wondering why my Boba has a yellowish gaunlet its because I had a preproduction card board stand up with yellow and maroon.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

We're throwing a big Halloween party this year, so I get to stay home and change costumes, etc. I plan to wear one of my Clone sets of armor (the misses asked for Comm. Gree), then I'll probably slip into my Alien/Nostromo crew outfit for the remainder of the night. As for Halloween night, not sure yet.

Here are a few more pics of me as Herman Munster from last night.

(and my wife as Lily)

I wonder if there's a costuming group / forum somewhere that would consider this "elite?" :P

post-2020-078943400 1288497157_thumb.jpe

post-2020-080232700 1288497159_thumb.jpe

post-2020-075307900 1288497161_thumb.jpe

This my Wife! I've never actually worn this myself, just keep it for display, but she wanted to win the costume contest so I told her she could wear it. I didn't think she actually would. Despite being too short, it looked better than I thought it would...

post-2554-088807900 1288739515_thumb.jpg

I suited up for Halloween and on Friday for a bonfire too. Just had to make sure I didn't get to close or I might have been screaming like the Wicked Witch, "I'm melting, I'm melting!" Here's a pic from Halloween, I had to have my photo taken with Frank!

Posted Image