Force Unleashed II Demo

stuntmanmike

Just played this on my PS3...so far..awesome! The dismemberment and flying pieces of armor are a nice touch, infact I remember throwing my light saber and decapitated 5-6 troops at once. I think this will definalty be better than the first in alot of ways, oh and mind trick is nice, nothing like making troops shoot each and jump off of ledges. Wait I shouldn't enjoy killing stormtroopers what am I thinking :huh:

I tried it out last night as well. I believe it is a far better game then the first one

Was it just me or did it seem to flow alot smoother combat wise? Haven't played the first one in a long time but when I played this one everything felt very natural and fluent, I don't know just alot better.

True stories bro....my fiance says the same thing all the time....its always "is that for you or for the boys" my response is...."its for the boys ;)"

haha :lol: seems to hear many of my friends in the same situation, for star wars toys and more... the perfect excuse :D

Played it last night - very cool, liking the new powers etc..

1 downside - rated t for teen and I can see why - do they really need to have the

stormtroopers heads being cut off? will make it difficult to allow my 8 & 5 year olds

play due to the mom factor :) - they play #1 all the time, but this just adds that extra level of

gore that really is not needed.