T-21 rubber tube

Hiya folks,

Just wondering if anyone on here who is based in the UK, has any idea where to source rubber trim for use as the grip tubing on the Barrel of the T-21. I want to use this as it is more accurate than flexible guttering pipe, and I thought I'd be able to find some D-shaped door trim or something from Halfords, but they don't seem to do it anymore.

I've found this site http://www.sealsdirect.co.uk/bbCMS/shopping.asp?intDepartmentId=1 that sells something that may be suitable, but have no idea which would be suitable. Anyone any ideas? and anyone know roughly how much length I'd need? Anyone who has one give me any good ideas?

Thanks in advance

Nick

Hiya folks,

Just wondering if anyone on here who is based in the UK, has any idea where to source rubber trim for use as the grip tubing on the Barrel of the T-21. I want to use this as it is more accurate than flexible guttering pipe, and I thought I'd be able to find some D-shaped door trim or something from Halfords, but they don't seem to do it anymore.

I've found this site http://www.sealsdirect.co.uk/bbCMS/shopping.asp?intDepartmentId=1 that sells something that may be suitable, but have no idea which would be suitable. Anyone any ideas? and anyone know roughly how much length I'd need? Anyone who has one give me any good ideas?

Thanks in advance

Nick

hi mate i'm in the uk and i used sealsdirect.co.uk for the ribbs on my hyperfirm i used the expanded neoprene cord thinking of making a neck seal from it too..

fast delivery and good price too

Oh cool mate, that's great to know. Was it any good? It seems to me that the neoprene one is the cheapest, and I have worked out that I need about 12mm thickness I think.

Cheers for the help.

Nick

yes mate i ordered 2 metres which was just enough for my hyperfirm but may need more if your barrel i wider niceand soft to hold but looks good and easy to work with and super glue works great

if your at the mem or expo let me know i'll bring mine down for you to see and fingers crossed it'll be cleared by then too.