Fiesta Bowl Parade 2010

td7603

Fiesta Bowl?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend the fiesta bowl parade?

• yes
    • maybe
    • no

I'm not a part of the Dune Sea Garrison, but Its on the legion main boards.

So in case you haven't seen it, the Fiesta Bowl Parade, held in Phoenix Arizona every year is coming upon us soon.

Last yer there was a TON of snowtroopers. I'd love to see a sea of TD's out there this year. I cannot march as a TD as 501st style clones are needed to back a Sith lord Anakin, and there are only a few out in AZ, so I'm helping out in that part. But if someone can fit in my armor, I'd be glad to lend it for the parade.

Anyone in the southwest wanting to come out to this? It's been a blast the last few years. Like a slightly smaller version of the Rose Parade. Its only about 2 miles I think.

heres a snippet of us from last year.

this year we are having a marching band and a float.

more details to follow...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a part of the Dune Sea Garrison, but Its on the legion main boards.

So in case you haven't seen it, the Fiesta Bowl Parade, held in Phoenix Arizona every year is coming upon us soon.

Last yer there was a TON of snowtroopers. I'd love to see a sea of TD's out there this year. I cannot march as a TD as 501st style clones are needed to back a Sith lord Anakin, and there are only a few out in AZ, so I'm helping out in that part. But if someone can fit in my armor, I'd be glad to lend it for the parade.

Anyone in the southwest wanting to come out to this? It's been a blast the last few years. Like a slightly smaller version of the Rose Parade. Its only about 2 miles I think.

heres a snippet of us from last year.

this year we are having a marching band and a float.

more details to follow...

only three sandies signed up so far. any other takers???

• 2 weeks later...

i can no longer attend this parade as i was kicked out of the rebel legion for not giving them 48 hours notice of what costume i was to be wearing at the Rex Allen parade a few months ago, as well as posting on facebook a general interest post of who was going to this parade.

Sorry.