*done* TD-2755 Requesting Deployment

JK007

I think everything looks great Jason. Really super job on everything.

You may have a slight problem with the open side gap between your ab plate and back armor though. Pretty sure you have to close that up for Deployment. I will let some of the command staff chime in on that.

• 4 weeks later...

Looking great Jason! I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get around to this, but unfortunately, it's going to take a little bit longer... I can not deploy you until your GML changes your status from TK to TD on the Legion webpage. I'm sorry to make the process even longer for you, but your suit looks great, and you are all set to go from my end!

Many Thanks to you's all, you guy's are a fountain of knowledge which allows us recruits to reach deployed status with build threads and guidance i salute you's all.

How do i get that pic into my profile page i like :DB)

This is one happy sandie let me into the pit.

jk

How do i get that pic into my profile page i like :DB)

The easiest way to put the image on your profile page or as your avatar is to right click on the image and choose "Save Image As." Save the image to your computer. Now go to your profile and click "Edit my Profile" in the top right. On the next page that comes up, you'll click either "Change Photo" or "Change Avatar". Once that page has loaded, you'll click the button that says "Choose File." Now, here is the important part, you have to remember where you saved the image on your computer. Select the file and click "Save Changes" and you're done!

Hope this helps!

Congrats once again, Jason!