*done* TD-2755 Requesting Deployment

JK007

Your Name Jason Kerr

Your 501st TD2755

Your MEPD forum name jkoo7

Your Garrison UK Garrison

Guy's i had posted these pic's in June this year some pointers at the time were to fix the knee plate pad up the

shoulder ammo pouch and weather the back pack all now done.

I have now done this and was deployed for my Garrison.

Hope these pics help for Deployment with the MEPD.

For some unkown reason they have switched round I have included some pics of RAF Leuchars which i attended this month with the ISS hopes these pics are ok have been very busy with work and not had the time to do more solo pics.

comment's welcomed

TD2755

http://s996.photobucket.com/albums/af86/jkoo7/sandtrooper/

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks for the comment's Guy's.

I have cut 2 inch strips wood to make mags for the ammo pouch to make them look loaded. I have also raised my belt higher with velcro under the ab plate.

I also attached straps to either side of chest armour to stop it moveing round when back pack is on.

My Weapons locker consists of T21 From woodchuck DLT19 is from Doopy's with adjustments from myself and E11 is built and painted by myself as is the T21(painted only),the e11 is pipe resin and metal.

Some of the adjustments are better seen in the photobook link or if i need to submit any more pic's please let me know.

Again i would like to thank everybody who has helped with the constructive comments and pointer's also their was no negative one's either during this build to achieve what you see you guy's rock.

TD2755

wow nice looking armor!! and the scratchbuild pack is just really cool.

it will be more beautifull if you put something inside the shoulder ammo pouch (paper, wood, plastic...) for have a better form and that do not flattened.

seems that the belt is a bit too down and the knee plate seem to don't want to stay at his place ;)

small details because all the rest is just awesome!

Cheer's Guy's

All those points now sorted last pic is with the ammo pouch loaded with mags, and in the photo book pics of the armour and weatherd back pack knee plate sorted so it stays straight.

One pick has close up pack but bottom part of cistern was knocked of by air force personel moving large wheel bin container lol he didnt see me .

Can you guys access the photo pic link for the other pic's.

TD2755 :D

hey mate! a bit of dirt on that pauldron will work wonders! B)

and also, i'd suggest you straighten the ab plate as it seems to be twisted to one side.as the centre "box" on the ab needs to be in the middle, with the top of utility belt sitting close to the bottom of the ab box. a simple,easy adjustment mate ;) bar that ,and the sniper plate,i'd say you look great buddy B) all easy fixes :)

oh, nice weathering too! B)

Cheer's Dave

Can you access the photo link in case their is a problem with it.

I corrected all the points you have mentioned in the other photo's it shows the adjustments made to the armour after the initial submission for clearance.

Many Thanks

Jason

TD2755

Heres a closer on off the weathered Back pack with bottom bottle before it got knocked off.

Also weathering on Pauldron and Helmet

Posted Image

Heres a pic showing the belt higher on the ab plate

Posted Image

Hope these helps