The Woodchuck and Mr. Crashmann are the BEST !

Quartermaster

Wasn't sure exactly were to post this but I figured this would be a good place.

I have started a new project at the request of my CO and GPR at the Empire City Garrison.

They both are in the middle of Animated Clone Armor builds and asked me if I could build them both a Jet Pack for their new armor.

Here is the picture I am working from.

Posted Image

Keeping the weight down is a big factor so everything is being scratch built from ABS by hand. I was having trouble with finding something suitable for the cones at the top of the jet tubes.

I contacted Crashmann about pulling some in ABS or HIPS. He said no problem, just need a mold to work from.

Enter the Woodchuck!

I touched base with Chuck about a week ago, sent him some dimensions and Voila! These three beauties showed up at my door!

Posted Image

While they are not exactly a match for whats in the picture, they will look great once they are pulled, painted and installed.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to say that both Mr. Woodchuck and Mr. Crashmann are absolutely wonderful to work with!

Very professional, VERY talented and always interested in starting new projects. It also goes without saying that their customer service is outstanding.

If anyone is looking for help with a project, needs parts, weapons or fully built props, these guys are the best in the business.

Thanks again guys!

WoodChuck here. Ahhh............another satisfied customer.

seriously, thank you for the compliments.

It's troopers like you that make prop building a fun challenge.

You are most welcome Chuck. I am really looking forward to working together on more projects in the future.

Really looking forward to the new Incinerator Trooper Plasma Blaster!!!! :D

Thank you very much for the endorsement John! My first question when I joined up with the Old Line Garrison over 5 years ago was "who has a vac table?" Since no one spoke up, I built one based on TK560's website, and what an adventure it has been! Here's a video of the vac table in action:

http://tk386.com/video/Sandtrooper_Backpack_Vacuum_Forming.wmv

It is a pleasure and an honor to serve the members of the Legion the finest melted plastic on the planet :D

Charlie

Thank you very much for the endorsement John! My first question when I joined up with the Old Line Garrison over 5 years ago was "who has a vac table?" Since no one spoke up, I built one based on TK560's website, and what an adventure it has been! Here's a video of the vac table in action:

http://tk386.com/vid...uum_Forming.wmv

It is a pleasure and an honor to serve the members of the Legion the finest melted plastic on the planet :D

Charlie

Dude, that video is awesome! It makes me want to build a vac table!!!!!