FAAN Troop Jersey Shore

Quartermaster

Traveled about 2 hours south on Saturday morning to help out a fellow trooper from the Northeast Remnant (NER) with a troop for kids with Food Allergies. I have a son who suffers from severe food allergies, so this one hit kinda close to home.

We were on a boardwalk in Long Branch, right on the beach. Weather was absolutely beautiful. There was a huge turnout and since there were just two of us, we were pretty busy. Spend about 3 1/2 - 4 hours in armor signing autographs and taking photos. It was well worth the trip. Of course I took the opportunity to take a photo on the sand!

Here are a few pics of myself and Terry. (His 5 yr old son is General Veers)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks for the comments guys! It was a great day, weather was absolutely perfect for trooping.

The mini veers was Logan. He is the son of Terry, the Biker Scout in the photos. Great little kid. Only 5 yrs old and already has the Veers and a TK under construction. I did of course impress upon him how COOL it would be to be a Sandtrooper. I think he will grow up to be a dirty boy. I shall watch his career with great interest!