Helmet cam testing has begun

Topgun

love it bro!!! B) B) B) B)

i have a pair of macrobinoculars with built in colour and sound wireless video camera and led lighting,it was a one-off(with the vid camera), built by our very own nathan"boba"smith! B) i shall hopefully be using it at the next troop! great stuff!!! ;)

can you show us a pic of the camera itself and tell us what type it is? Maybe tell us a little about it, like is it USB, how long the battery lasts, does it have a built in screen, etc. Who did you get it from off Ebay (if they sell more)? I like the idea and like xavier said, I thought it would be cool to have a camera on the back so I could see behind me and have a mini screen inside so I could see the video.

Well I suppose if someone ever wanted to do the camera in the back idea it wouldnt be very hard to do just would have to be willing to spend a few dollars.. the expensive part would be the monitors ..

you would need get some of these

Posted Image

then add any battery powered camera like one of those spy camera with an rca output

Posted Image

Run the wires drill a hole or two .

All you would have to do is pop the tinted lenses off the glasses and you would be done.