Captain - Orange Pauldron TD breakdown

pandatrooper

• 1 year later...

Does someone have a working link to the pics for the breakdown? When I check the first post I get a "image is no longer available" placeholder instead. I'm working on getting all my soft parts and planning my build (ordered from WTF) and want to make sure I'm set when my BBB day comes. Thanks in advance!

Tried from my phone and same thing. Would someone mind emailing me the images? My armor should be in in about 6 weeks and I'm planning my build. Here's a screenshot of what I see. 

Screenshot_20190315-205812_Chrome.jpg

• 3 months later...

Those images help, but at the same time create doubts and questions, for example, in the movie you can not see the desert captain below the chest, so is impossible to know if he is wearing a medium spanish pouch like those references say.

Btw it would be even more helpful add to those images if that trooper wears the pentagonal hand guard or the "cheese grater"

Sent from my GM1900 using Tapatalk

• 5 months later...

I realize I’m a little (ok, a LOT) late to the party, but thank you Terry for posting these configurations!!  I’m personally not going for SWAT or even PO with my Sandtrooper; only 501st basic as I’m not too keen on the backpacks...  They’re very cool, don’t get me wrong, I just feel for now I’ll need to get used to wearing the full armor and all that entails first before adding that component.  For this reason I’m eyeing both the Docking Bay 94 “Tuck and Roll” and “Garinden” configurations...  Which, in itself, makes me chuckle as it’s essentially the same trooper; the only difference from shot to shot (which was more than likely filmed on separate days) is going from having two small Spanish pouches in the hallway scene to a small Spanish pouch on the right and an MP-38/MP-40 pouch on his left in the hangar, just before performing his tuck and roll...  “CUT!!!  CONTINUITY!!” (hahahahahaha)  Anyway, thank you again Terry for your insight, attention to detail, all the hard work you’ve put in to this and many other forums, as well as your YouTube videos and tutorials..!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/15/2023 at 2:16 PM, Brad Kendrick said:

The pictures aren’t working for me?? Can anyone help? 

I had saved two of the original images. Here's what I have. Kltqk5w.jpgQKdICpr.jpg